BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

This time, This time...

 
Once you left,
my life became
just the same
The same
as it was before

Once more
I'm not a princess
-as if I never were
Here once again
just to be used
Now and again,
it's like I'm waiting on abuse

Where has love gone?
the kindhearted gentility
Where is the adoration?
My heart is once again
:a waste of space.
:a heart taking up beats.
No. Not if I have say-so.

This time it's different.
This time Im taking control.
This time Im changing my story.
If I can't have my happy end
with someone deserving,
at least I wont have an unhappy end
with someone so un-deserving

Where is my heart?
It won't be: in loveless clutches
It won't be: with someone
who won't love me. Fully.

This time, I will keep it.
I am going to keep it.
Keep my heart to myself.
This time it ends.
This time.
Stop.


© copyright by Michèle Aimée Lahaie, 2009




0 comments: