BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hopeless Romantic

  
Darling 
My heart
you have taken
You hopeless romantic,
if I said I could not love afresh
you know I was mistaken


Sir Knight,
I have a secret 
a secret love for you 
How I came under your spell!
I know I'm a dear hopeless romantic
but I hoped never to tell


Sweetheart,
you stole my heart
Though I said I would not
let my hear go, so soon, to another
I told myself nothing would ever last

Not after love's last pains




How I was mistaken!
oh my heart you've taken
My dear, I hope you're true
If your words are not as they say
Then go - I cannot bear to be forsaken
not so soon, not once more

I'm smitten 
by your semantics
Darling, how can I speak?
I know my heart gives me away 
Don't ruin this hopeless romantic,
Not with silly loveless antics



© copyright by Michèle Aimée Lahaie, 2010


0 comments: