BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 15, 2010

I love you... I love you not...

 
My heart beat
one. two.
three and four.
My heart throbbed
bum. babum.
and missed a beat
babum-bum

Ahh, let me sing to you
I want you to know
what my heart sings
and what comes and goes
throbbing in bitter throes

Let me tell you whats on my mind
I want you to see the very things
to which you have never paid mind
The heartache and break I have
and the confusion in you i find

I love you
I love you not
Leave me
but don't go away

My skin crawls at the thought
of what you've done
and what you might do again

But I feel so nauseous, nauseous,
nauseous at the thought of leaving
of never having you by my side

Don't mistake me, my dear
I loved you once, by the water
and I kissed you many times on the sand

But that boy I knew was left
standing by the waterside
when your mind said goodbye

This new fool came
and stood in your place
though he wore your face

I want to tell you
don't want to tell you
i love you
don't love you

The sweet boy has made his way back
to my heart, and at the sight of his eyes
glittering again so very bright
I just cannot deny him - stay with me
but yet I fear the fear itself, the fright

Darling, I miss you sometimes
but don't take me wrong
my fear is not unfounded
for that time when you broke our hearts
and left me dumbfounded....

I loved you
can't love you
want to love you
don't trust loving you....


© copyright by Michèle Aimée Lahaie, 2010

0 comments: