BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Half Heart

My love, a bitter heart is not what you deserve
All my love is what you deserve, and so I vow
that all my love, and only all, is what you'll have
No sighs of former memories, not half my heart
My love, here I promise you to catch my tongue
I've had plenty of time to heal, and here I feel
it is time to let myself realize, I have been set free
I am free of all these woes - it's time for me to move
You set my heart alight with your love, soaring!
My desire to live was magnified and multiplied
I loved you as I was meant to love, but fear?
This fear that I would lose you was set upon me
There is no place for such a fear, if I love you-
but only if I love you with my all, as I should.
So, my love, you with whom I walk in dreams
Here is my heart. I set myself bare before you
Here I start afresh. My heart is clean and new
The slate is blank, and only my love for you
is written upon my heart. You have my all <3


© copyright by Michèle Aimée Lahaie, 2010

0 comments: