BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shockwaves

Has my heart not reason to lament
to cry over what has been broken
lost, torn from me so suddenly
to wonder what has gone awry
to feel conflicted by the fury
the fire bequeathed to heartstrings
that have been threshed from love
the fury oft called a woman's own
and claimed by no more than She?

aye, cries my heart, aye it does
many a reason have I to lament
but my heart is not broken, and
I find my spirit is not embittered
for it is you I loved, but I knew
it was not this moment in which
we, were meant to be just 'we'
we are meant to be you. and I.
singlely and lonelily, not alone.

You are the fury for which I rage
for which my heart became alive
As lively as the fire of binary suns-
of a thousand binary sunsets, alight.
yet you are not yet the 'you' i know
I have met you far beyond who
you have yet to become just now.
I have met you beyond the present
my heart thrills at who i know will be.

You you you and you alone! You!
The surprise with which i was met
oh the shockwaves from your heart
the awe I felt, you lionize me indeed
What a beautiful feeling it was to see
You became alive to the moment
and saw who I truly was, but too late
As I shimmered before you, you broke
You knew twas alright, but not right now.

Oh we are children. We will wake up
and when we wake, we shall grow up
and when we grow up we will know just
just what it was. time, time, time. it was.
time was not right, not on our side.
But I know your heart, and cannot let go
broken though it was, I love you more
more than just once before. no ideals, no,
this time as you broke and realized truth
I saw what was true, peered into your soul
and saw a glimmer of hope as i saw You.
You for you. for who you are. You you you.
Oh the shockwaves that came from your heart


© copyright by Michèle Aimée Lahaie, 2010

0 comments: