BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Confusion is the Illusion

Dear Sir,

You claim you are
caught in confusion
And I see that you
are clouded in delusion
So sir, let me break off
this ridiculous illusion

You broke my heart
and took all I had
You were the cause
of my broken heart
You took my heart,
my love, my friends

You left me
with nothing
but you continued to take
to steal,
and constantly,
my heart would break

You took all I loved
and kept what
I could no longer have
You belittled and
disparaged

And now,
after you've gained it all
and I have lost
You have nothing,
while I've rebuilt myself

and now... you want my heart.

So with this, sir
I do part.
I take with me
my newly mended heart
Taking what dignity
I have regained
I leave you
never to be seen again


© copyright by Michèle Aimée Lahaie, 2010

0 comments: