BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Loyal, Locked In.

  
Some hearts are loyal
some crave loyalty
Some stay on the surface
and some crave depth
For a heart like mine
a heart so loyal to yours
You've err'd in your way
Abandoned,
I'm still here

Locked in a room with you
You left me there alone
trapped with memories
with your breath
your scent
and time to think of you
You locked me inside
took the key and left
left me barely alive

Don't leave a loyal heart
leave me high and dry
leave me alone inside
Leave me with no reason
no rhyme.

Struggling, fighting
an internal war.
Come back, 
Release me
or give me my key

Where is the light?
Where is a lamp,
A phone-call,
A lifeline to you?
Nothing. No-one.
It's all gone,
all out of doors -
while I'm locked inside



© copyright by Michèle Aimée Lahaie, 2010

0 comments: