BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Love's Curse? or Spell?

  
There is a story
for my heart was writ
A story of love, heroism
A life only I could fit

My heart knows too well
what I'm meant to be
how I'm meant to dwell

So how could it be?
A love i don't give, taken
That once love's spell,
Now others do break it

My heart aches
for I know I'm not there
and I know you're not right

When I live as I should
my heart takes flight
I want to let my life soar!

With open wings, to be free
free to live adventure, to explore
but with you i find
my wings are clipped....

With them my heart grows heavy
and my wings grow weak
my heart is numb; my spirit, meek

Oh the control that rules!
See manipulations tolls
my heart yearns  for a life well lived
words well spoken, and love to give

But my soul grows weary
and my words are now few
in my heart breathe life
or I must bid you adieu....


© copyright by Michèle Aimée Lahaie, 2009


1 comments:

Voodoo said...

Nice blog . I am glad to read this blog.