BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Winter Memories...

  
My heart,
my love,
Today the tree went up
and my heart came alight
I love you so dear,
I miss you so much
I wish you were here-
If only your heart were such

The scent of your soap
turned my heart to a faucet
As I lathered my small hands
I remembered yours, so strong
as I breathed in your scent
my mind, transported
I loved you so
move on my heart, forget,
but I miss you once again

It is the season we met
falling in love in the winter air
sweet christmas conversations
late into the night
falling asleep to your sweet words
I swore I'd get over you
and yet my heart has not since
loved.... nor trusted
my heart is bound
by impending winter memories


© copyright by Michèle Aimée Lahaie, 2009

0 comments: