BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tears in my Smile



This time it seemed right
thought you would fight
fight to keep my heart

Don't know why I held on
thought you were gone
looks like I was right

Wish I could get over
-wouldn't gloss over,
wish I could be over you

You left me, hung me out to dry
seems like this time we didn't try
You left my heart in love with you

You were ever on my mind
but in the end you weren't so kind
as you let me know - it was over

Though I don't want to cry
smiles leave tears in my eye
and I wish you'd be more for me

Together we built our dreams
but oh, I know- nothing is as it seems
I feel I was alone from the start

My heart has ached enough
But I can't pretend to be tough
You make it hard to get over you


© copyright by Michèle Aimée Lahaie, 2010

0 comments: