BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Note to my lovely followers :)



Hello my Lovelies! 


I'm looking to get published soon, and I wanted some input from you. Since you guys have left such amazing comments, and been so kind to me, I wanted to include you where I could in this creative process:
What are your favorites of what I have written? 
I'm going to piece these together in a small collection, and want to know which ones you think are best! 


I can't wait to hear from you guys!


All my love,
-Michele

3 comments:

Dan said...

That's great. Maybe you can scratch this off your list and...have a martini afterward if you're up for it. :) I'll let you know which ones I like, Meesha.

Corkille said...

Well, I enjoyed the more serious ones more. I usually open up dictionary.com in another tab because your smarter than I am lol. The newer ones make me think hard and I get all analytical and kinda buzzkill everything lol. I do love them tho!
I really enjoy your works and I am more than confident that you will get it published.

Aimée said...

@Dan: Thank you! And yes, I think I will - just to celebrate ;D I can't wait to see which ones you pick! :)

@Corkille: haha, I'm glad you like the serious ones! They truly are me just wrenching my heart out and trying to explain what's going on inside. Haha, just relax and enjoy the quirky ones ;)
And thank you! Your confidence in me makes me more confident in myself in this process. I'm excited!!