BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 20, 2010

Romanticize, Idealize

I move with swift as the wind
my spirit lifts with the breeze
the heart of a vagabond in me
I wonder if you could keep up

Could you read me
when there are no words?
Could you know my thoughts
when I say nothing at all?

Will you dream with me
without me having to share?
Will I have to explain it all
or will your heart beat along

I romanticize and idealize
Come away with me, so far
it's you I want to run wild with
but are you who I think you are....

My summer love, my romantic
you left love and thought behind
all to see if I would take a chance
on a chance encounter still remember'd

Your voice was sweeter than I recall'd
Read, tell me stories, let me fall asleep
But are your arms as sweet and strong
to hold me ever after beyond my fantasy

Could you fight through my silence
fight past any facade my words spell
and know my mind, know my heart?
I hope so, or I could never hold on

Fly with me, where the breeze takes me
Take my hand, and live through dreams
It's time we finally run, run far away
Our hearts are already far ahead of us


© copyright by Michèle Aimée Lahaie, 2010

0 comments: